To creating a dashboard, you can bring your own CSV file.
Try with this example CSV file Daigo.csv
0 Importing a CSV data source (Optional)#
NOTE: This step
0 is optional, you can still import a CSV datasource later in step
- Click button in the workspace tab to open the NEW dialog
- Click [OPEN] button to find the CSV, or drag and drop the CSV to the datasource list.
- If the CSV file is loaded successfully, it will show up at the top of the list
To manage datasources in the future, check out the tab on the sidebar.→ To learn more about data source, go to Datasource.
1 Creating a new page with a widget#
- Click button in the workspace tab to open the NEW dialog .
- Click [Create] button, an Untitled will be created and shown in the workspace.
2 Change the widget type#
NOTE: If you've skipped step
0 , you can now drag and drop a CSV file to the default widget panel.
A page is opened in a separate viewer/editor window. By default, an empty widget panel is created along with the new page. You can choose one of the following type of widget:
- Graph (Line/Bar)
- Donut chart
- Metric panel
3 Modify data query#
Right click on the widget panel, click Edit Widget, the widget editor drawer will pop up from the bottom of the screen.→ To learn how to use the data query editor, go to Query.
4 Customize widget style#
In the editor drawer, click options tap to explore a few options to customize the style.→ To learn how to use the editor, go to Style.
5 Export as PDF#
Currently, Daigo only supports exporting a dashboard as a PDF file.
To export as PDF file, click on the top right of a page.